Friday, September 2, 2011

who am i?

i wake up everyday, and wonder where am I?  i seem too be in a world of make believe................all around me i see what is protrayed to the world as real.  yet i know in my heart it is not.

i wonder who am i in this world of make believe?  i am not the cities, i am not, the movies, or entertainment, i am not so many things in this world...............

see, i don.t believe i am of this world i am merely IN it, until my time to go.  so for me and who i am, i feel so alone....lost in a land of make believe...............

i don't even want to fit in, it is not for me to fit in.  you see i am me..............whoever, or however that is it is me...........you know i used to feel i had to fit in......but the more i became aware of what the world is, i knew i could not go there.

at first this was scary for me to be this way, now it is good and the only way for me..........i don't feel better than the rest, goodness i know my weaknesses...............no i just strive to be a better person every day................i try to bring a smile to a stranger, to say some compliment.  i know most people enjoy hearing kind words, i know i do,,,so i try to lift people up.

i don't get out much tho, as i enjoy my seclusion.  yet when i do get i look for the ones who might need encouragement and a smile..............i don't judge anymore like i used to.  oh i used to be so good at that bad thing of judging, now i look for me to just stop it.............as i know what i judge is still in me.

ouch that hurts, i don't want to hurt myself............so i am learning to just stop judgeing..........i am not perfect here, but it is a life goal, to just love everybody as they are faults and all, wouldn't JESUS do that?

i am tired of holding in who i am...............i just have to be me................i am far from perfect as i said, it just feels good to let it out and be me................

the world is changeing fast now,,,,,,,,,i see i must draw closer to  my truth and my loving CREATOR to know and live in HIM to find my way to be more for HIM and to let go of fears,  fears have always held me back from being me,,,,,,,,,,but as i drawer closer to HIM and know the way to go i find peace and love..............

so today i say i love me and when i love me i love everyone else too..........i have found this is the way to finding peace.............

love is the answer to the question who am i, it has just taken a life time to figure that out...............i love all my friends and family  and just want to be better at loving...........

my peace to all.............just be who you are, and learn to really love yourself as you are.............it will make a huge difference..............



No comments:

Post a Comment