Thursday, July 19, 2012

Being real

Boy where is the day to take pen in hand and write......I miss those days.......I used to love to write letters...now it is email......and email is not personal......not like a real handwritten letter....


These days things are not very personal at all I find...things even a friendship is moving fast.....no time to develop the visit got to get to the nap, or store, or yardwork etc.....boy I really miss a good in depth conversation with someone.....

Things are so shallow all around now......no realness......

I guess people are afraid to be real....even with themselves....

I like writing a blog where I can be real.....here I say what is on my mind at the moment and it is real...

I know few if any will even read my blogs but that is not why I can be real....I am real beacause I am tired of being phoney....Everyday People I see I talk to see me alright but not really THEE me, nor do they hear me...you see I am invisable.....oh I am alright.

They see what they THINK and hear is me but I am but a shell and voice....the real me is inside this shell invisable .....

I am so desiring to find people i can apper to in real truth...for now i know i must stay invisable as they are not ready to deal with my realness I would scare them......

Gee, I want to get out of this shell so much......

Here in my room alone I can do that, but you know I want to be visiable to others to be real and share and help people..

I know tho when it is the right time I will appear to others as I really am and oh I yearn for those days..I have hidden away almost 66 years....I am ready......to get real for real...

For now this is me as I am today but this is the shell you see here I am way more than this and I am on the search tofind  this person in hiding still invisable....



No comments:

Post a Comment