Friday, August 24, 2012

CHOICES

I am really starting to see changes around me now ....people are loosing their homes friends of mine.....some are getting sick.....some are acting as if life owes them so much......not seeing much good in peoples lives right now more conflicts than anything.....

However for me I see much growth in my life , many blessings...one day at a time...I find it important for me to stay on course and stick with my vision and not get involved in others lives...as I see it each has their own path to follow.....

Not saying I do not care about others of course I do...it is just that I have to let people make their own choices, very hard when I can see what is going on....

There are so many choices in this life for me the spiritual path is my own goal........I do not feel part of this world never have..... and now I feel even more a stranger and I am finding out so many hidden hidden truths but I  have no one to tell because all I know do not want to hear.

Ah well it is choices.....




No comments:

Post a Comment